Nov 11th-18th, 2023
Collect nonperishable food items for families in need! It’s simple….
- Register your Pack or Troop here.
- Pickup bags beginning November 1st, 2023 at PARC or Roundtables.
- Choose a date you plan to collect food (we suggest between November 11th and 18th), write that date on your door hangers, and then distribute door hangers in your neighborhood.
- DISTRIBUTE BAGS A WEEK PRIOR TO THE COLLECTION DATE TO GIVE FAMILIES TIME TO COLLECT FOOD!
- RECORD WHERE YOU DISTRIBUTE THEM TO ENSURE YOU RETURN TO ALL OF THOSE HOMES!
- Collect food and deliver to your local food bank by November 19th.
- Share your total collected food weight and order FREE patches for your scouts and leaders on your registration account. Upload a pic of your Scouts in action if you have one. Do this by November 30th!
All food items must be nonperishable. Please do not include frozen or open items or glass containers.
- Canned goods
- Peanut butter
- Pop Tarts
- Pancake/muffin mix
- Instant soup
- Powdered juice/milk
- Dried fruit
- Snack bars