Yo-Yo Preview Adventure sponsored by Duncan Toys
Scouting and the Science of Fun
Scouting is fun. Science is fun. We have both. “What’s under the grass?” “Why are you ticklish?” “7 Sweet Candy Experiments.” If you’re looking for cool activities, check this out!
Fun projects for kids that you can do from home
As public places, including many parks and campgrounds, are closing to help prevent the spread of COVID-19, you might be left scratching your head on what you and your kids can do. Plenty! (Continue reading at Bryan on Scouting)
For a limited time, get an entire year’s worth of Boys’ Life issues for free!
- Boys’ Life: Projects That Can Be Done at Home
- Ideas to Stay Busy at Home (for kids!)
- 4 Activities to Do at Home During Coronavirus
- Fishing: A Guide to Getting Hooked
- 5 Cub Scout Activities for Your Weekend
- 5 Fun and Active Den Meeting Game Ideas
- WORM COMPOSTING (or Vermicomposting)
- Top 10 Family Camping Activities
- Scout Chef Kitchen presents Leprechaun Garden Pasta
- Delicious Corn Chip Recipes for Camping
- How to Make Irresistible Homemade Ice Cream
30 Day Challenge
As communities are practicing caution and social distancing, the Hawkeye Area Council developed a 30-Day Challenge for each Scout rank. Use this at home to help keep Scout’s skills sharp. Click on your rank to see more.
Every weekday at 2 p.m. Central (3 p.m. EST), Boys’ Life editors are jumping on Facebook Live to share treks, jokes and mind-bending facts that will take your kids on a journey all over the world – and even to space!