AOL to Troop Transitions

Transfer Application


Confirm with the Pack that the Scout has earned their Arrow of Light and it is recorded in Scoutbook.


Parent / Guardian needs to complete a BSA Youth Application to transfer the Scout.

  • A fillable PDF of the Youth Application can be found here.
  • When complete – click the DONE button in the upper right hand corner.
  • You can now Print, Email, and/or Save to PDF your completed form.
  • The Parent/ Guardian needs to send the completed form to the Troop Leader for their signature (any of the Key 3 will do).


The Troop Leader can now sign (digital is acceptable) the BSA Youth Application and submit it to [email protected].  

  • If you can’t digitally sign – please include the following when you submit to the registrar
    • “Please consider this my signature”
    • Your (Key 3 Leader) full name
    • Your title
    • Unit type and #

There is currently no fee for in-council membership transfers.

Troop Orientation

Getting Started @ Home

Getting your Scouts BSA Uniform

Most items that you will need can be purchased from our National Supply online shop at

Our Council Shoulder Patch (CSP) can only be bought at our store.  Use the link above.

Click Here to buy a CCCBSA CSP