Confirm with the Pack that the Scout has earned their Arrow of Light and it is recorded in Scoutbook.
Parent / Guardian needs to complete a BSA Youth Application to transfer the Scout.
- A fillable PDF of the Youth Application can be found here.
- When complete – click the DONE button in the upper right hand corner.
- You can now Print, Email, and/or Save to PDF your completed form.
- The Parent/ Guardian needs to send the completed form to the Troop Leader for their signature (any of the Key 3 will do).
The Troop Leader can now sign (digital is acceptable) the BSA Youth Application and submit it to [email protected].
- If you can’t digitally sign – please include the following when you submit to the registrar
- “Please consider this my signature”
- Your (Key 3 Leader) full name
- Your title
- Unit type and #
There is currently no fee for in-council membership transfers.