- Time extensions for qualifying Scouts and Venturers working on the Eagle Scout, Summit and Quartermaster awards.
- The ability to accept electronic signatures for rank advancement and award applications — effective now through the end of September 2020.
- An option to complete Scoutmaster conferences via videoconferencing.
- An option for parents or other adults in a Cub Scout’s family to sign off on Webelos and Arrow of Light requirements — effective now through the end of July 2020.
- An option for Scoutmasters to allow time missed during the COVID-19 outbreak to count toward requirements for participation and positions of responsibility.
During this time that Scout Shops are closed and a leader needs to purchase advancement items, please use the following steps.
- Unit Leader will email in the Advancement Report and Purchase Order pdf to NDCSupply.Orders@scouting.org.
- Please have the word “ADVANCEMENT” in the subject line of the email.
- A contact phone number for the customer should be included in the email so the Customer Service Representative can contact them for payment.
- A Customer Service Representative will contact the Unit Leader for credit card information, the “ship to” and “bill to” addresses, and verify the correct Council advancement material needed.
- The Customer Service Team will email the Advancement Reports to the Council’s Registrar once the order is processed.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact the Customer Service Team at NDCSupply. Orders@scouting.org or call (800) 323-0736 (Monday through Friday, 8am – 7pm EST).