The Mall is closed due to COVID-19. When it re-opens, cards will be ready for pick-up!
How does this work?
This is a low risk fundraiser, as units can return unsold cards, Outdoor Adventure Cards are designed to help Scouts earn their own way to camp, adventure activities, pay for equipment, etc.
- Units register for the sale with their initial card order at http://bit.ly/ccc-campcard
- Unit Coordinator signs up on our Facebook group to stay informed about the Outdoor Adventure Card Fundraiser. There you will have access to tip and best demonstrated practices.
- Unit Coordinator explains the Outdoor Adventure Card Program to their Scout families and helps them set an earning goal.
- Scouts sell cards to friends and family, at church, and in the community for $10 each.
- At the end of the sale, return any undamaged & unsold cards and settle your account with council no later than
May 15, 2020.
- In light of the social distancing caused by virus safety measures; the Adventure Card end date will be extended. The official date will be set once things return to normal.
- No upfront payment from the unit.
- Payment of $5.00 per card sold must be received in the Council Service Center by
May 15, 2020.Payment not postmarked by May 15, 2020will be considered late.
- Units, that settle their accounts by
May 15, 2020, earn 50% (or $5) on every card sold.
- Units can restock at any time, while supplies last.
- Unit commission drops to 40% for payments received after
May 15and to 30% for payments received after June 1.
- Cards must be in new and sale-able condition
- Council reserves the right to refuse returns that have been damaged or otherwise deemed unsellable.
- NO RETURNS WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER
MAY 15, 2020
Jan 1 – Jan 31, 2020 :: Early Bird Ordering
Mar 1, 2020 :: Sale Begins
April 15, 2020 :: Summer Camp Early Bird Deadline
April 30, 2020 :: Sale Ends
TBD :: Balances Due & Return Deadline