COVID-19 Adjustments to our sale:
Deadline extended until July 15, 2020
Commissions increased to 60%
Council Staff DO have cards in-hand for anyone who wants them.
STRIVE for 25
- Any Scout that sells 25 cards will receive a $25 Amazon gift card
Selling while social distancing
Have your Scout create a commercial and post it on social media, or you are welcomed to use ours.
- Most of us have the ability to accept a digital payment – check with your bank, your PayPal account, digital wallet account, or you maybe your unit has a Square or other credit card accepting system.
- They pay you – you email them the Membership code on the back of the card.
- Customers won’t get the benefit of the 2 snap-offs, but there’s SO MUCH more on the app!
- They mail you payment – you mail them a card.
Other ideas are welcome! We’ll be sure to share them on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/CCCBSA/)
DON’T HAVE CARDS ON HAND?
- You can direct customers to our Buy Now link. Customers can indicate that they are supporting a specific Scout or unit.
How does this work?
This is a low risk fundraiser, as units can return unsold cards, Outdoor Adventure Cards are designed to help Scouts earn their own way to camp, adventure activities, pay for equipment, etc.
- Units register for the sale with their initial card order at http://bit.ly/ccc-campcard
- Unit Coordinator signs up on our Facebook group to stay informed about the Outdoor Adventure Card Fundraiser. There you will have access to tip and best demonstrated practices.
- Unit Coordinator explains the Outdoor Adventure Card Program to their Scout families and helps them set an earning goal.
- Scouts sell cards to friends and family, at church, and in the community for $10 each.
- At the end of the sale, return any undamaged & unsold cards and settle your account with council no later than
May 15, 2020. July 15, 2020
- No upfront payment from the unit.
- Payment of $4.00 per card sold must be received in the Council Service Center by
May 15, 2020July 15, 2020. Payment not postmarked by May 15, 2020July 15, 2020 will be considered late.
- Units, that settle their accounts by
May 15, 2020July 15, 2020, earn 60% (or $6) on every card sold.
- Units can restock at any time, while supplies last.
- Unit commission drops to 50% for payments received after
May 15July 15 and to 40% for payments received after June 1August 1.
- Cards must be in new and sale-able condition
- Council reserves the right to refuse returns that have been damaged or otherwise deemed unsellable.
- NO RETURNS WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER
MAY 15, 2020July 15, 2020
Jan 1 – Jan 31, 2020 :: Early Bird Ordering
Mar 1, 2020 :: Sale Begins
April 15, 2020 :: Summer Camp Early Bird Deadline
JUNE 30, 2020 :: Sale Ends
July 15, 2020 :: Balances Due & Return Deadline