Amazon Wish List
Suuport the camping programs with a gift!
Organized camping is a creative, educational experience in cooperative group living in the outdoors. It uses the natural surroundings to contribute significantly to physical, mental, spiritual, and social growth.
- Camping contributes to good health.
- Camping helps campers develop self-reliance and resourcefulness.
- Camping enhances spiritual growth.
- Camping contributes to social development.
- Camping is an experience in citizenship training .
- Camping at the Cub Scout level introduces kids to the knowledge and skills that they will learn and apply more thoroughly as a Scout.
The Cub Scout Outdoor Program
Camping at the Cub Scout level introduces kids to and helps them develop outdoor skills at an age-appropriate level that will later be applied more thoroughly as a Scout.
The Scout Outdoor Program
Outdoor adventure is the promise made to Scouts when they join Scouting. Scouts yearn for outdoor programs that stir their imagination and interest.