Organized camping is a creative, educational experience in cooperative group living in the outdoors. It uses the natural surroundings to contribute significantly to physical, mental, spiritual, and social growth.
- Camping contributes to good health.
- Camping helps campers develop self-reliance and resourcefulness.
- Camping enhances spiritual growth.
- Camping contributes to social development.
- Camping is an experience in citizenship training .
- Camping at the Cub Scout level introduces kids to the knowledge and skills that they will learn and apply more thoroughly as a Scout.
The Cub Scout Outdoor Program
Camping at the Cub Scout level introduces kids to and helps them develop outdoor skills at an age-appropriate level that will later be applied more thoroughly as a Scout.
The Scout Outdoor Program
Outdoor adventure is the promise made to Scouts when they join Scouting. Scouts yearn for outdoor programs that stir their imagination and interest.
Amazon Wish List
Suuport the camping programs with a gift!