NYLT Weekend #2
April 16 @ 5:30 pm - April 18 @ 3:00 pm
National Youth Leadership Training
NYLT is a youth-led conference that focuses on providing youth leaders with the skills to run successful youth-led units. The NYLT skills are also lifelong leadership skills that will distinguish participants from their peers.
The event fee includes meals, lodging, and materials for the event.
Scouts participants must by April 9th:
- be currently registered with a Troop, Crew, or Explorer Post
- be 13 years of age or older
- have approval from their unit leader AND parents/ guardians
- have already completed the Introduction to Leadership Skills for Troops/Crew (ILST/C)
- Provide Heath Form Parts A & B
To register, click here
WHEN: Friday 4/9 – Sunday 4/11/2021 -&- Friday 4/16 – Sunday 4/18/2021
This event includes 2 full weekends. Both weekends need to be attended to complete the course.
- Arrival/drop-off on Friday each weekend is by 5:30 pm.
- Departure/pick-up is approximately 3 pm on Sunday.
NOTE: Registrations WILL NOT be accepted for participants who cannot attend both weekends in their entirety.