NYLT 2023 Weekend #2
April 21 @ 5:00 pm - April 23 @ 3:00 pm
National Youth Leadership Training
NYLT is a youth-led conference that focuses on providing youth leaders with the skills to run successful youth-led units. The NYLT skills are also lifelong leadership skills that will distinguish participants from their peers.
The event fee includes meals, lodging, and materials for the event. By April 1, scout participants must:
- be currently registered with a Troop, Crew, or Explorer Post
- be at least 13 years of age and at least of First Class rank (Scouts BSA) or a Venturer at least 14, or 13 and have completed 8th grade
- have approval from their unit leader AND parents/guardians
- have already completed the Introduction to Leadership Skills for Troops/Crew (ILST/C)
WHEN: Friday, April 14 – Sunday, April 16 & Friday, April 21 – Sunday, April 23
This event includes TWO full weekends. Both weekends need to be attended to complete the course.
- Arrival/drop-off on Friday each weekend is from 5:00-5:30 pm.
- Please remember to EAT BEFORE ARRIVING on Friday.
- Departure/pick-up is approximately 3:00 pm on Sunday.
NOTE: Registrations WILL NOT be accepted for participants who cannot attend both weekends in their entirety.
WHERE: Camp John H. Ware 3rd, 239 Jubilee Road, Peach Bottom, PA 17563
CONTACT EMAIL: [email protected]
COST: $250 per participant
A limited number of camperships are available. To inquire about a campership, please email [email protected].
We understand that life’s demands can change, and you may need to cancel your registration for this course. We appreciate your understanding that we may have already incurred out-of-pocket expenses for you, depending on when you cancel. Please contact [email protected] for cancellations.