During the Current United Way Campaign (and other workplace campaigns) consider a gift that helps pave a successful future for our youth. Support Chester County Council Boy Scouts of America by designating your United Way gift directly to the Chester County Council, Boy Scouts of America.
The Chester County Council, Boy Scouts of America is a United Way member agency of the Chester County United Way, and the United Way of Cecil County, MD. We also can and do receive designations from other United Way Agencies from the region & across the United States.
Here are some helpful tips when designating your gift to the Chester County Council:
Always confirm this information with the person in charge of your workplace campaign as this is subject to change. They will always have the most updated information.
The following United Way Agencies do not use # codes so you will need to write in our Council Name and address as follows:
Chester County Council, Boy Scouts of America, 504 S. Concord Rd, West Chester, PA 19382:
- United Way of Chester County
- United Way of Southern Chester County
- United Way of Cecil County
- United Way of Lancaster
The following United Way Agencies use # codes for Chester County Council, BSA:
- United Way of Greater Philadelphia & Southern New Jersey: Designation Code # 0009.
- United Way of the State of Delaware: Designation Code # 1883
Other state & federal Combined Campaigns that use # codes for Chester County Council, BSA:
- PA State Employees Combined Appeal (SECA) - Designation Code # 4103-0003
- Philadelphia Area-Lehigh Valley Combined Federal Campaign (CFC) – Designation Code # 98787
- Chesapeake Bay Area Combined Federal Campaign (CFC) – Designation Code # 98787
We are also approved to receive workplace designations through America’s Charities