Welcome unit advancement processors. With your help the council will be able to maintain individual achievement records on our youth and give you access to the most current roster of adults and youth in your unit - all from your home or office. Units can use Internet Advancement at any time as long as your unit is an active unit, which means it is no more than two months past its expiration date. The Unit ID will not work when your unit charter is lapsed for two months!
We recommend that units enter data at least once a month so that records are current. Also any advancements earned during the current year must be entered by December 31st of that year.
First contact the council office at email@example.com to obtain your unit ID number. Remember, use your unit ID to log Good Turn for America hours also! Our council staff can also reset profiles and passwords if needed.
If you use Packmaster or Troopmaster, please be sure to check out great tips to "sync" the BSA records and your units advancement records.
To use Internet Advancement:
- Unit advancement processor must have Internet connectivity and have Microsoft Internet Explorer.
- Contact the council office at firstname.lastname@example.org to obain your unique unit ID number.
- Gather information for advancement, including merit badge applications and advancement records with dates.
- Click Internet Advancement below on this page. Follow the instructions in Internet Advancement to process advancements and print two advancement reports.
- Have the appropriate people sign the printed unit advancement report and submit to the trading post at our Council Service Center. Save a copy for your files.
Click here to access the BSA Internet Advancement System
Click here to access the BSA Internet Advancement Help files